The Performance Enhancement Tool
Our Lean Six Sigma Approach is a method that provides organizations tools to improve the capability of their business processes. This increase in performance and decrease in process variation lead to defect reduction and improvement in profits, employee morale, and quality of products or services.
Six Sigma quality is a term generally used to indicate a process is well controlled (within process limits ±3s from the center line in a control chart, and requirements/tolerance limits ±6s from the center line).
• Use of teams that are assigned well-defined projects that have direct impact on the organization’s bottom line.
• Training in “statistical thinking” at all levels
• Providing key people with extensive training in advanced statistics and project management.
• Emphasis on the “Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control” approach to problem-solving (DMAIC)
• A management environment that supports these initiatives as a business strategy.
Lean Six Sigma is a fact-based, data-driven philosophy of improvement that values defect prevention over defect detection. It drives customer satisfaction and bottom-line results by reducing variation, waste, and cycle time while promoting the use of work standardization and flow, thereby creating a competitive advantage.
It applies anywhere variation and waste exist, and every employee should be involved.